Applying to AUSOMA is simple and quick! Once all documents are received an admissions decision will be made in less than one week.
We work on rolling admissions with starts in Jan., May and Sept.
- Complete the Online Application & Pay the $50 Application Fee
- Submit ALL Documents (Transcripts, LOR’s, Resume/CV)
- Pay the $1,000 Registration Fee
- Collect Immigration Documents *see list below
- Apply for Loans (Meritize)
- Register for Classes
Immigration Document Requirements:
- Rental agreement or confirmation of appropriate housing
- Judicial documentation (certificate of good conduct)
- Official Acceptance / Enrollment letter from school. Should include number of semesters the student will study in Aruba.
- Declaration of Medical University ref the curriculum (duration, standard, certification, etc)
- Proof of solvency of the student (i.e. student loan, a guarantor, the school as the guarantor, or a third person as the guarantor)Guarantor must provide ID.
- Proof of a private medical and travel insurance for the duration of the study here in Aruba
- copy of your return ticket
- If student comes from a country a visa is required, the visa
- Passport (six photos)
- Birth certificates apostilled and the police clearance. (Apostille should not be more than 6 months)