Applying to AUSOMA is simple and quick! Once all documents are received an admissions decision will be made in less than one week.
- Complete the Online Application & Pay the $50 Application Fee
- Submit ALL Documents (Transcripts, LOR’s, Resume/CV)
- Pay the $1,000 Registration Fee
- Collect Immigration Documents *see list below
- Apply for Loans (Meritize)
- Register for Classes
Immigration Document Requirements:
- Rental agreement or confirmation of appropriate housing
- Judicial documentation (certificate of good conduct)
- Official Acceptance / Enrollment letter from school. Should include number of semesters the student will study in Aruba.
- Declaration of Medical University ref the curriculum (duration, standard, certification, etc)
- Proof of solvency of the student (i.e. student loan, a guarantor, the school as the guarantor, or a third person as the guarantor)Guarantor must provide ID.
- Proof of a private medical and travel insurance for the duration of the study here in Aruba
- copy of your return ticket
- If student comes from a country a visa is required, the visa
- Passport (six photos)
- Birth certificates apostilled and the police clearance. (Apostille should not be more than 6 months)