At AUSOMA, we provide the best resources to our students preparing for the USMLE Step1.
During the MD5 term our students study with MedSmater to prepare for the USMLE.
At MedSmarter the #1 Goal is to help pre-med students, medical students, IMGs and Physicians succeed in their journey to practice medicine in the United States! Whether the objective is to pass their USMLE Board exams with high scores, obtain Clinical Placements, or Residency Preparation, their professional faculty and staff are ready to help.
USMLE Step 1 Prep Course Details
Prepare for your USMLE Step 1 Exam and score higher to ensure a strong residency candidacy. This preparation course features:
- 6 to 7-week Comprehensive Review Course
- Subject and System-Based Teaching Approach
- Continuous Open Enrollment
- Small Class Sizes
- One-On-One Study Plan
- Test-Taking Strategies
- Exam Related Anxiety & Stress Management
- Time Management Skills
- Study Lab Available for Self-Study
- Coffee & Tea Provided
- End of Course Self-Assessment